Licences and permissions for building work in Spain can be a minefield.  There are rules governing what you can and cannot do to your home and generally, minor works licences are required for small renovations and major works licences for anything more complex. 

If you are thinking of adding an extension to your property, the rules also dictate that a maximum amount of square meterage can be added to your usable space.  All of this depends on which town hall governs your area, whether your property is part of an urbanisation, etc.

Our architect can walk you through the process and deal with the urban department of the town hall on your behalf to ensure all the correct permissions are in place to ensure that the works can go ahead unimpeded, and that you won’t have any issues if you decide to sell your property at a later date.

We can also draw up plans for your renovation or extension, apply for your Energy Certificate, oversee the design, management and construction of all projects and building types.

WhatsApp WhatsApp us